Other Professional Services
Eager to set up a business but not sure about incorporating a company? Need professional advice?
Legal Advisory Services
RBS has a panel of lawyers providing a comprehensive range of legal services with the following specialized areas of practice:
- Probate and Letter Administration Application
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Employment Law
- Conveyance & Property
- Family Law
Audit, Accounting and Tax Planning Services
RBS has tie-up with chartered accountants to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of financial and tax planning for corporate and individual. Among the services provided by the chartered accountants are:
- Tax planning and Tax compliance
- Advise on Indirect Taxes
- Handling of Inland Revenue tax investigations and field audits
- Assist in applying for bank financings, Government grants and Tax incentives
- Business advisory on cash flow management, credit controls etc
- Information technology consultancy
- Statutory audits
- Due diligent audits
- Internal audits
- Special audits
- Corporate exercises including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and initial public offers (IPO)
Offshore Company Secretarial Service
According to Section 139 of the Companies Act, 1965, every limited company (Sdn Bhd) must have a minimum of one (1) Company Secretary. The appointment of Company Secretary is decided by the directors of the company.
We have the experienced company secretarial firm that provide consultation to businesses of all types, ranging from sole proprietors and partnerships considering incorporation, from small to medium sized managed businesses, to established PLC’s each having their own special needs for administrative and company secretarial support.
- Formation of Companies (”Sdn. Bhd.” & ”Berhad”)
- Sale of Local Shelf Companies
- Conversion of Companies
- Company / Business Searches
- Registration of Societies
- Registration of Representative Offices
- Registration of Branch Offices
- De-registration of Companies (Strike-Off)
- Winding-Up of Companies
- Office Administration (Mailing Address)
- International Corporate Services Practitioner
Other Secretarial Services
- Guidance on the Companies Act, 1965
Assist the Board of Directors with guidance on the requirements of the Act.
- Corporate Governance
Advice on the recommendations of various committees on corporate governance and assist you with their implementation, if required.
- Providing the services of a qualified Chartered Secretary
Provide the services of a Chartered Secretary to attend board and general meetings to assist with minutes taking, drafting resolutions and ensuring compliance with the Act. We can also assist with convening of Annual General Meeting and/or Extraordinary General Meeting, if required.
- Provision of Registered Office and/or Virtual Office
We can provide a registered office address in Malaysia, to which any official correspondence of the company is sent. The service can be tailored to suit each company’s individual needs which can include sorting of mails, facsimiles and taking telephone messages.